On the Blog
“Data can be sexist.” That was one of Bill and Melinda Gates’ biggest surprises of last year, described in 20mm WW2 japanese - battle group 20 figures - inf (24059).
- CORPS COMMAND WARFARE IN THE AGE OF NAPOLEON - 3RD EDITION -WARGAMES RULES - NEW
- Herpa 926485 Man Tgx XXL Tractor Cooling Wirtz Ho 1 87 New
- LEGO Star Wars Death Star (10188)
- 6DOF Robot xArm 6-Axis Aluminum Robotic Arm with Servos Mechnical Robot Arm tps
- Vintage original palitoy ACTION MAN vam - TALKING COMMANDER - 70 80s
- Marvel Collectable Figure - (BOXED THE VISION)
- Boulton Paul Defiant Nf.1 1 48 Scale Kit Airfix A05132 AFA05132 New
- Carbon Fiber X214MM Quadcopter Frame F4 V3 Flight Control Motor ESC lipo battery
- Auto Art Slot Racing, Ford Shelby Cobra Concept
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage (1985) Diecast Model Car 70223
- DRAGON D3608 IDF M113 APC YOM KIPPUR GUERRA 1973 KIT 1 35 MODEL MODEL
- Mercedes-Benz Unimog ORV U400 Model Cars 1 24 Collection orange Alloy Diecast
- Lego World Racers 8863 Snow Storm in the Antarctica Nip
- Transformers G1 Dirge Seeker No Missiles
In discussing the gaps in the global data about women and girls, they wrote, “For example, we don't know how much income women in developing countries earned last year or how much property they own or how many more hours girls spend on household chores than boys do.
Better data will help policymakers take action to improve women's and girls' lives.”
Gender equality is a fundamental issue of justice. In the U.S., full-time female workers 25mm ECW imperialist - reiters 12 figures - cav (23107) than men: that’s simply not fair. At the same time, the business case for gender balance is now impossible to ignore.
RobecoSam’s 2017 BF017-INDIAN INFANTRY - ALL QUIET ON THE MARTIAN FRONT- ALIEN DUNGEON- finds that, consistent with the growing body of academic research, “gender diversity and equality contribute to better corporate performance and investment returns.”
Let’s face it. Women make the world go around, literally.
Yet despite juggling all of life’s crazy demands—birthing and raising children, providing financial stability and preparing healthy, home-cooked meals while also trying to find time for exercise, time with friends and the occasional moment of relaxation—women are still treated as “less than” in the workforce. Here are five major challenges still facing women in the workplace.
BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager, has declared that is is embracing sustainable investing. But, despite its stated intentions, BlackRock still has billions invested in companies with business models that are not in alignment with the Paris climate agreement to keep global warming well below 2˚ C.